About The Funeral Advantage Program
Like everything today, funeral costs are rising. It’s not uncommon for funeral costs to run tens of thousands of dollars, potentially leaving loved ones with a big financial burden.
But there is a simple solution. The Funeral Advantage program was designed to be a one stop easy way for Americans ages 40-85 to protect their loved ones from this possible financial hardship. Read Funeral Advantage reviews.
The Funeral Advantage program has two key components:
The first is a Final Expense Life Insurance Cash Benefit that offers easy qualification and a streamlined application process. Commonly known as burial insurance or funeral insurance, final expense insurance is designed to help cover end-of-life expenses. No health examinations are necessary — only a few health questions on a one-page application. Most people get coverage, even with health issues.
The second is the Family Support Services provided at no additional cost to every policyholder through the Funeral Consumer Guardian Society® (FCGS). Upon the death of a Funeral Advantage policyholder, a live representative from the FCGS is ready to go into action on your family’s behalf to help surviving loved ones cope with the many details that immediately arise.
The Life Insurance Cash Benefit
Funeral Advantage insurance policies are underwritten by Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company® — one of the nation’s largest final expense insurance companies. We specialize in helping people cover their funeral costs and other final expenses.
- Cash benefits are paid within 24 hours, once a claim is approved.
- Whole life benefits available up to $20,000.
- No health examination necessary to apply, just a few health questions on the application.
- Easy, one-page application.
- Most people get coverage, even with health issues.
- Rate and benefit are locked in for the life of the policy for as long as premiums are paid.
- $100,000 additional benefit for accidental death available.
The Family Support Services
When a policyholder passes away — we want to make sure things go smoothly and easily for the loved ones taking care of the funeral arrangements. On your behalf, the Funeral Consumer Guardian Society (FCGS) immediately goes into action to help surviving loved ones in charge of funeral arrangements cope with the many details that immediately arise.
- When you enroll for Funeral Advantage insurance coverage, you can also decide the style of funeral you want… a 2-page final wishes form makes it fast and simple.
- FCGS keeps your wishes safe and secure on file.
- Your loved ones get a 24-hour toll-free service number to call in time of need.
- FCGS immediately goes into action — comparing up to 3 different funeral homes to find the best price available.
- Families save an average of $1,800 on traditional funerals and up to $600 on cremation.
The FCGS is not affiliated with any religion, funeral home, cemetery, or any particular funeral approach. There is never any obligation or pressure to buy anything from anyone.
Watch How We Saved These Families On Their Funeral Costs
Upon a Funeral Advantage member’s death, there are literally hundreds of decisions to be made by the surviving loved ones — some potentially very costly.
The Funeral Consumer Guardian Society (FCGS) immediately goes into action to help those in charge of funeral arrangements cope with the many details that immediately arise. With Funeral Advantage from Lincoln Heritage℠, everything can go as smoothly as possible for your loved ones during a time of intense emotions and stress.