About Funeral Advantage
Funeral Advantage was designed to be a one stop total solution to the final expense needs of today’s mature consumers.
The Funeral Advantage Program has two key components:
The first is the Cash Insurance Benefit that offers easy qualification and a streamlined application process. No health examinations are necessary — only a few health questions on a one-page application. Most customers get coverage, even with health issues.
The second is the Family Support Services provided at no additional cost to every policyholder. Upon the death of a Funeral Advantage policyholder, the Funeral Consumer Guardian Society (FCGS) is ready to go into action to help surviving loved ones in charge of funeral arrangements cope with the many details that immediately arise.
About The Family Support Services
Upon a Funeral Advantage member's death, the Funeral Consumer Guardian Society (FCGS) immediately goes into action to help surviving loved ones in charge of funeral arrangements cope with the many details that immediately arise. With this help, everything can go as smoothly and easily as possible for your loved ones during a time of intense emotions and stress.
- When you enroll for Funeral Advantage insurance coverage, you can also decide the style of funeral you want… a 2-page final wishes form makes it fast and simple.
- FCGS keeps your wishes safe and secure on file.
- Your loved ones get a 24-hour toll-free service number to call in time of need.
- FCGS immediately goes into action — comparing up to 3 different funeral homes to find the best price available.
- Families save an average of $1,800 on traditional funerals and up to $600 on cremation.
FCGS has over 400,000 active members nationwide.
FCGS is not affiliated with any religion, funeral home, cemetery, or any particular funeral approach. There is never any obligation or pressure to buy anything as a member.
“$7,000 to $9,000… then suddenly the funeral only cost me $4,200 which was a far cry from the beginning.”
— M. Chavez
“… you let them know what we were willing to pay… and got us into exactly what we wanted for almost $2,000 less.”
— J. Torres
“She helped keep the cost down to a fair and reasonable price… she did so much!”
“I am really thankful… the Funeral Consumer Guardian Society was there when I needed them.”
— S. Pendergrass